Located just up the street from The Roseboro is Klinkhart Hall. The Klinkhart building housed Klinkhart Hardware, the Post Office, a tin shop, a garage, and an Opera House. After a fire in 1911 gutted the building, the Masons purchased it in 1913 and established the Mosonic Lodge on the Second Floor. In 1925, the first floor was converted to Smalley’s Movie Theater and operated as a movie theater until the early 1950s.
Plans are now underway to restore the building into a new Arts Center. Click here to read the article.