While working on the footings underneath the Roseboro this week, Ron Kleinberger found this large old sign. Beverwyck Brewing Company was formed in 1878 and was located at 30/52 North Ferry Street, in Albany, New York. The brewery produced beer from 1878 until prohibition in 1920. During prohibition Beverwyck had a license to produce non-alcoholic beverages. Beverwyck reopened in 1933 with six products. The beer was produced in a can with a funnel lid on top as shown in the photo.